- National Institutes of Health: Office of Dietary Supplements. Vitamin C. 2021, March 26. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminC-HealthProfessional/
- Moores J. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. Br J Community Nurs. 2013 Dec;Suppl:S6, S8-11. doi: 10.12968/bjcn.2013.18.sup12.s6. PMID: 24796079.
- Li Y, Schellhorn HE. New developments and novel therapeutic perspectives for vitamin C. J Nutr. 2007 Oct;137(10):2171-84. doi: 10.1093/jn/137.10.2171. PMID: 17884994.
Team, Heart and Vascular. “Kale vs. Spinach: Which Is Heart-Healthier?” Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic, Health Essentials from Cleveland Clinic, 12 Nov. 2020, health.clevelandclinic.org/kale-vs-spinach-which-is-heart-healthier/.
Vollmer, David L et al. “Enhancing Skin Health: By Oral Administration of Natural Compounds and Minerals with Implications to the Dermal Microbiome.” International journal of molecular sciences vol. 19,10 3059. 7 Oct. 2018, doi:10.3390/ijms19103059
- Martínez-Valdivieso, Damián et al. “Role of Zucchini and Its Distinctive Components in the Modulation of Degenerative Processes: Genotoxicity, Anti-Genotoxicity,
- Singh B, Singh JP, Kaur A, Singh N. Bioactive compounds in banana and their associated health benefits - A review. Food Chem. 2016 Sep 1;206:1-11. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.03.033. Epub 2016 Mar 11. PMID: 27041291.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist
WARNING: Max settings 200 code custom color. If you want more than, please contact support us, Kind Regards!
Update on online store Updating style Updated style
IMPORTANT: Click on the button 'Update on online store' to code active on live theme.
Demo Swath, Label settings Preview: